Friday 29 March 2013

Welcome.....



....to yet another opera blog.  There are so many good blogs about (and I should know as I read a lot of them) and this one will probably be no different i.e. personal opinions about opera I've seen (either in person or on screen) and heard.  One more voice casting thoughts into the wilderness but I hope you'll read and occasionally comment if the mood takes you.

Most of my opera going takes place at Covent Garden (hence the title) but I have been known in the past to venture to Milton Keynes, Leeds, Newcastle and Cardiff.  So if the mood (and the funds) allow, off I go.  I'll also throw in the occasional DVD and CD review when time permits.

That's it for now but later down the line I'll explain how I got into opera, why I like it so much and probably wander off on various topics that have absolutely nothing to do with opera.  I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment